Friday 27 June 2014

Stampin' Up! Maritime DSP

Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing with you some creations I have made with my new Stampin' Up! products from the 2014-2015 Annual Catalogue.  Being a demonstrator I have been able order a few sneak peak products before the Catalogue release date of 1 July 2014.  I immediately loved the stamp set 'Traveler' which lead to me finally ordering the 'World Map' stamp also.  Then  once I saw the Designer Series Paper pack 'Maritime' and a stamp set I already have, 'The Open Sea', couldn't wait to get started using these products to produce some cards and projects.


Please excuse the background mess of my desk in this photo!


This card is the Make & Take projects for my catalogue launch.


This is a Card in a Box project I created for my first Stampin' Up! card class I held at my place on Monday evening.  Thanks again to ladies for your support, you know who you are!


These Bag in a Box ideas came from a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Tanya Bell.
Thought it was groovy as the paper started with a diagonal stripe and ended up with the stripes running vertical and horizontal.  Cool!


This is an Envelope Gift Card using a retired Stampin' Up! set called Fox & Friends. 



And last of all is my first attempt at a Step Box Card, which I thought turned out pretty good.  I especially liked the fish patterned paper with wave patterned paper used in the step boxes.




No comments:

Post a Comment