Wednesday 1 October 2014

My Christmas card class

Yesterday I hosted a Christmas card frenzy with two ladies that I have classes for.  We got busy and created 10 cards in total.  I made some star boxes as decorations for the table and lots of other things but forgot to take photos.

Here are the star boxes.


We made these five gift note cards.


These are the five cards using Stampin' Up! paper stack 'Trim the Tree'


Love this Nutcracker!


Created snow hills with oval punch.


Santa Stache-ing!


The stars here are created with Stampin' Up! Stars Thinlits.
I love stars!


This is my take on the card in the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalogue on page 25.


This gift note card was created with some left over scraps.

Hope these get you motivated to start creating your Christmas Cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment