Monday 20 October 2014

Santa Staching

Sharing with you some Christmas cards I have made for my Mum to give her siblings.  There are 10 children in my Mum's family with my Mum being the eldest.  I have used a stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Santa Stache.  I didn't order this set when first saw the Stampin' Up! holiday catalogue but I love nutcrackers so therefore I eventually bought the set with matching mustache framelits.  Then after purchasing the set I realised that I could use the Santa stamp for my Mum's cards as she only gives cards with Santa Claus on them.  So every year I have to find a new way to invent a Santa card.

I used some of my retired Stampin' Up! stache (hehe) of designers series paper and ribbon and teamed it with the new white glimmer paper.



Don't look too close at my photography as they are a little blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment